So Google has announced its year in search, and we must admit it’s quite touching! We’ve compiled the top 17 along with their total searches as of December 2015.
So what was searched in 2015?
- Paris under attack – 897+ searches
- Oscars 2015 – 406m+ searches
- Cricket Worldcup – 323m+ searches
- Rugby World Cup – 246m searches
- Star Wars – 155m+ searches
- Women’s World Cup – 113m+ searches
- The longest reigning Queen – 100m+ searches
- Nepal Earthquake – 85m+ searches
- The Dress – 73m+ searches
- Fifa in Crisis – 42m+ searches
- Greece Crisis – 35m+ searches
- Cecil the Lion – 32m+ searches
- Migrant Crisis – 23m+ searches
- Iran Nuclear Deal – 20m+ searches
- Volkswagen emissions scandal – 13m+ searches
- China Crisis – 12m+ searches
- Water on Mars – 10m+ searches
To find out more, visit Google’s Trends page to find out more.